A. Sentence formation
B. Words are not coming in his/her mind when he/she trying to speak.
It's Public speaking and creating writing classes for kids. Use word course/classes instead of app.
2. Who is going to take the classes? Are you going to take the classes?
She is going to learn from 3 teachers -
1. Her regular teacher - Indian Teacher/Live
2. Her doubt class teacher - Indian Teacher/Live
3. Recorded content - International Teacher/No Live
All of our teachers are trained and highly qualified and responsibilities of regular classes have been given to our best teachers. It's not possible to conduct demo classes and regular classes, both, by the same teacher as the timing of the classes is the same. So, either I can take demo classes or regular classes. <smile> “Academic Counselor” will call you to explain the batch details, teacher details and pricing
3. What's the timing of the classes?
Classes runs between 4 PM to 9 PM and you will be given option to chooses the days and timing. Availablity details on this will be provided to you by our academic counselor.
4. How many kids will be there in a batch?
We prepare the batch with max 10kids but all the students will be of same age group and same class standard.
5. Is it possible to manage so many kids in a batch?
Well, we have researched and depending on the kids psychology we prepare the batches but incase we will feel it is congested then we shift them.
6. What is the timing of your batches?
We are available from 4pm to 9pm you can select your batch accordingly which will be given by our academic counselor.
7. What will be the curriculum?
We mainly focus on the NCERT syllabus which will cover reading, writing and speaking. Moreover we help the kids to improve their vocabulary level, pronunciation level, creative writing and public speaking.
Also we arrange different types of competitions where they can take part and we provide certificates to the top 3 students.
No-Show = Rs. 500/Sessions Penalty
Use Cases -