'Happy anni-birth-sary' – this is an alternative to happy birthday that is becoming increasingly popular, but it's still unique enough that you can be the first one to use it in your circle of friends. 'I hope this day is as special as you are' – this is just a kind way to wish someone a great birthday.
There's nothing quite like receiving a birthday card in the mail. It's a tangible reminder that somebody cares about you and is thinking of you on your special day. And while a store-bought card is always nice, there's something even better about receiving a handmade birthday card.
If you're not quite sure how to make a birthday card, don't worry! We've got you covered with some easy-to-follow instructions and examples.
To start, you'll need some basic supplies like cardstock, scissors, and glue. You can also add embellishments like stickers, ribbon, and sequins to really make your card pop.
Once you have your supplies gathered, it's time to start creating. If you need some inspiration, take a look at the following birthday card examples.
For a fun and festive card, try using brightly-colored cardstock to create a birthday cake design. You can even add a candle sticker to the top of the cake for extra flair.
For a more sophisticated card, try using an embossing technique to create a raised design. You can use this technique to create a birthday message or even a detailed birthday cake.
If you want to get really creative, try using die cuts to create interesting shapes and patterns. You can use die cuts to create banners, balloons, or even confetti.
These are just a few examples of the many different ways you can create a birthday card. So get out your supplies and start crafting!
What to include?
1. For the Funny Friend: If your friend loves to laugh, consider a birthday card with a funny message. You could even include a funny photo for extra laughs.
2. For the Sentimental Friend: If your friend is the sentimental type, go for a birthday card with a heartfelt message. You could even include a photo of the two of you together to make the card extra special.
3. For the Creative Friend: If your friend is creative, make them a birthday card with a creative twist. You could include a pop-up element or a creative message.
4. For the Globetrotter Friend: If your friend loves to travel, consider a birthday card with a travel-themed design. You could even include a photo of them from their latest adventure.
5. For the Animal-Lover Friend: If your friend adores animals, make them a birthday card with a cute animal design. You could even include a photo of their own pet for an extra-special touch.